If you have the spirit of an entrepreneur, the zeal for growth, the commitment to building a successful business, and the ability to accept new challenges, we offer you the right opportunity. The Group offers franchises for its Restaurant serving a range of South Indian, North Indian, Indo Chinese, Chaat, Frankie, Indian Snacks, Pizza, Sandwiches, and much more.
In short, it’s a complete Indian Restaurant serving Indian food with Indian taste.
Just buy/lease a place and leave the rest to us.
In a very short span of time from the opening of its first restaurant, became Austin’s best South Indian cuisine. Restaurants are nonpareil in style and cuisine. Bamboo Biryani’s popular market presence is the culmination of an inherent desire to give customers an ever-innovative specialty brand. The Company constantly strives to augment its culinary expertise by introducing novel dishes like TelanganaAloo, Kura Mura Dosa, Three Barrel Dosa, Kaikari Biryani, and Iddiaappam among others. The Restaurants offer a dining experience that has not only helped build a broad consumer base but has also inculcated loyalty among the diners. This is the reason why a Bamboo Biryani guest keeps coming back for more.
Francise Inquiry Form
Why Franchise with us?
A franchise with The Bamboo Biryani Group comes with an immediate advantage of working with a well-established brand and Concept. A prospective franchisee will be dealing with a chain that has a proven track record and is high on the popularity charts.
Bamboo Biryani practices a uniform system of operation, so that consumers receive excellent quality of product with utmost efficiency. The establishment of Bamboo Biryani was based on the inherent desire to give customers authentic a variety of Indian cuisine. Increasing addition of innovative menus to its repertoire and regular food festivals has made the Bamboo Biryani experience an unforgettable one. Bamboo Biryani has become synonymous with professionalism, expertise, teamwork, consumer orientation and finesse. Our reputation precedes us and we at Bamboo Biryani, work very hard to stay true to our name. We are stringent on quality control and adhere to critical parameters. This has made Bamboo Biryani a Brand that you can rely on. Today, the growing Bamboo Biryani family is an ever growing bond-of-trust.
- Opportunity to become a part of a large and well-established, time-tested business.
- Business risks are minimal.
- Advantage of goodwill in domestic and international markets.
- Availability of readymade technology and operating system thereby saving on the need to develop one’s own technology, systems, and procedures.
- Training in the conduct of business as well as manpower and continuous training support.
- Research and development support of our organization.
- Reduced cost of business due to economy of scale.
- Assistance in site selection and feasibility study
- Restaurant and kitchen layout support.
- Equipment selection and placements.
- Vendor support during the project stage.
- A unique installer team was placed at the outlet at the time of opening to minimize initial operational issues.
- Provision of products / raw materials from an export-oriented production unit to maintain uniformity of taste. Providing a standard recipe.
- Operating procedures and guidelines on how to handle the business efficiently.
- Identity & Brand design.
- Monthly check-up on Standard Recipe and Standard Portion Size by an audit team.
- Publicity and marketing support thru official vendors.
- Assistance by a dedicated team to each franchisee to ensure quality, operational and cost-related support when needed.
- Periodic visits by our qualified and highly experienced restaurant experts to upgrade/ maintain/ improve business standards.
Franchise Partner Profile
- A zest for food business and innovative performance in the market.
- A proven track record of business ownership that can complement our brand image.
- Adequate local knowledge and expertise in the areas of consumer preference.
- Access to required capital.
- Minimum 2500 sq. ft. of carpet area in a prime location.
- Ground floor space is preferred with a frontage of a minimum of 40 ft.
- First-floor space is also workable provided a direct entry with the minimum of 5ft. width from the ground floor is available.
- Ample parking space provision is required.
- Prime location with high footfall. Prominent visibility of the space is important.
- Preferably owned space but rented space can also be considered.